EG AnPrint – The Universal Printing Drive for Mobile Devices
Get your print job done ANYWHERE.
Support both iOS and Android
EG Mobile Printing Benefits to End-User
- Support the most printers in terms of model numbers and shipping volume.
- Support the most file formats and printing features in the market.
- Support Google Cloud printing.
- The design concept is to provide the end-user a seamless printing experience, comparing to the PC printing.
- The printing speed performance is the best in the market.
- Integration with most Office vendors.
- Collate Printing – On or Off.
- Copies – 1 ~ 99.
- Fast Setting Selection.
- Paper Size Selection – A6 ~ A3 (Legal).
- Orientation – Portrait or Landscape.
- Page Printing Order -- Face Up (From Start to End) or Face Down (From End to Start).
- Output Quality – Low, Middle, or High.
Duplex and Booklet.
- N-up Printing – 1/2/4/8 and N-up Printing Order (Only when 2/4/8 Up).
- Border Printing (Only when 2/4/8 Up) – On or Off.
- Mirror Printing – On or Off.
- User Selected Background Printing – Support PNG/JPEG/BMP/TIFF/GIF Format Files,
Printing mode for First Page Only and Fit-To-Page printing.
- Output Mode – Mono/Grey Printing or Color Printing.
- Watermark Printing – Handwriting Mode or Text Input Mode.
- Photo Printing (Gallery on-line printing) and Web-Page Printing (Browser on-line printing).
- Screen Printing (only if root can be updated).
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, and German are supported.
- Provide both Mobile Phone and Tablet versions.
- Support both the off-line and on-line printing.
- Support Print-thru-PC functions (Windows-Based) and Print to PDF.
EG Printer Support
In terms of I/O
EG supports both USB (Android 3.1 and above) and network (including Wi-Fi), i.e., 100% of all the printers.
In terms of Printer Language
- EG supports all PCL/PS Laser Printers (100%), which is independent of the printer brand.
- EG supports the majority of the GDI Laser Printers (82%), including HP, Samsung (SPI), Xerox, Fuji-Xerox, Epson, NEC, Brother, and Lenovo. We will continue to support more GDI Laser Printers, such as Brother, Lexmark, Canon, and so on.
- EG supports about 87% of the Inkjet/Photo printer, including HP, Canon, and Epson.
Printer Support- PCL/PS Laser Printer
As Long as it is a PCL/PS laser printer, EG can support.
As a result, EG can support 100% of the PCL/PS printers.
Printer- Support - GDI Laser Printer
We only consider the GDI printers shipped for the last three years. HP and Samsung together actually already have a 55% market share.
Printer Support - Inkjet/Printer Printer
HP, Canon, and Epson together actually already have a 87% market share. The remaining 13% is Lexmark, Kodak, Ricoh, and Others.